Tuesday, we began creating the grain on the Dive Bar for Savage in Limbo. I started by experimenting on the surface of the table unit of the hutch with two graining combs and a brush that had been clipped in a specific way for texturing the grain before adding the washes.
The experiment was a success! When I returned in the afternoon, I started on the front of the shelving unit of the hutch, as well as did the sides of the unit.
All painting had to then cease for the day, for we had to do load in for the bar.
I am excited for the continuous journey with graining! It was a lot more enjoyable and much more simple than I initially thought.